Friday, March 16, 2012

So what makes labradoodles so popular??


Differing Sizes
 Labradoodles have become so popular because of their diversity in appearance, truly making them designer dogs. Here are some of the many appeals to the labradoodle breed:
  • Diversity in colors; black, white, cream, red, brown, multi, etc.
  • Range in size (any where from around 25 to 75 pounds, though they come smaller and larger)
  • Hypoallergenic hair (yes hair, not fur)
  • Friendly temperament, good around families
  • Good therapy and seeing dogs
With all this diversity in labradoodles, what would you look for in a labradoodle if you wanted to buy one? Is the temperament one you would be appealed to?

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I had no idea that there were so many types of labradoodles to choose from. If I were to buy one, I would get the smaller type with black hair so that dirt would not be too noticeable on the dog. Because I love family dogs, I think a labradoodle would be a great choice for me. Are there any breeders in the surrounding towns that sell labradoodles? How long have they been selling these dogs? Thanks for posting- I learned so much about labradoodles and am very interested in them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay where do I get one of my very own. These dogs are so cute. I never had a pet of my own before I think a dog would be perfect for me. I enjoy running with my friends family dog. So I would pick a medium size pup easy to see and track down if he/she strays to far of the trail.

    ReplyDelete